Gen-Mar handlebar risers

OB_cbxchris

Registered
Saw on hayabusa list awhile back that someone had tried these risers and ordered a set. They work and fit great!!! I think they stated that it felt like it took 10 lbs off thier wrists...it does. For the person sport touring or just riding a lot it is worth the cost in my opinion.

Yes they were a very easy install. :) I spent $145.95 delivered. I haven't had a chance to ride with them on because I'm still putting the beast back together but soon VERY SOON!!

Hey by the way should there be a link to Gen Mar out under the mod. catagory in Hayabusa.org?

Sabor

[This message has been edited by Sabor (edited 21 August 1999).]

Great info guys, think I'm gonna get me a set too. Is there any problems with the controls making firing/windscreen contact at full lock?

Rob

No problems with cables or wind screen. I have another busa to compare against and there is a real difference. Frank see that you got the info already so I will not mail.

cbx, were did you get them and how much?
also send me a pic i'd like to see it on your bike.
yes my e-mail address is in my profile.
and no, i don't have to keep printing it.
just click on my profile and you'll see it.
thanks.....

Check out the photo of the Hayabusa on the Genmar webpage. It shows a good shot of how it looks on the bike. Hey wait that is my bike !!! LOL Yes It is actually mine. I sent them a photo of mine and they liked it and now its on their page.

check it out
http://www.zianet.com/genmar/

then click on the Hayabusa on the left then PHOTO

Don
rotts4u@Aol.com

Very cool! Thanks for the tip CBX and the url Sherm. Bar risers, Corbin seat, and then throttle lock would make this an awesome cross-country bike. Anybody know know if a standard throttle lock will work on the Hayabusa?

I put the Gen-Mar risers on 2 weeks ago. Very nicely made and easy to install. I have found no negative effects in handling.

just wanted everybody to know that gene down there at gen-mar sponserd me the risers. i put them on today and they look real good. they don't look like there a aftermarket piece. they look realy clean.
gene is a real good guy and doesn't mess around with getting your stuff sent out. if you order it he'll have it in the mail that same day....i have talked to him a little bit about making something similar to be able to let you slide your forks through so you can drop your front end and put it back if you want to later.

A real 3-clamp top, NOW you are talking. Kep us all informed on this front.

Having this top clamp now is just a real pain (even hard to adjust pre-load.... can't see the damn lines, or is it I'm just getting old).

just recieved my gen-mar risers yesterday installed them today a real easy job, went for a ride i love them, they realing help a lot,

just put mine on the other day and it looks like you can now raise your fork tubes up a inch if you want to....thats a big plus.

Back