GEN II Sport touring screen part number

todd moyer

Registered
My wife just picked up a Suzuki sport touring screen from our local dealer for our busa and she said that it just doesn't look right. I am not home to check it out and see for my self.

So here goes, the part number on the tag is: 990A0-60013-11633048-11

Is this correct for our Gen II Hayabusa?

Thanks folks!

she said that it just doesn't look right.

So here goes, the part number on the tag is: 990A0-60013-11633048-11

Looks like she's right... Check the first part number in this pic. It's for a GSX-R1000. I'm not too sure that Suzuki even sells a sport touring screen for a Gen II. I've never seen one and couldn't find it in their catalog.

Untitled.jpg

Here's a picture of my Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen. It's also available in light and dark smoke. I've been very pleased with it. Check my garage for a few more pics.

Sequatchie Valley Ride 1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Sequatchie Valley Ride 1.jpg

Pretty much what I am finding.......... I'm thinking I should have been given part number 990A0-6007. I guess I'll send my wife back to the dealer, 45 minute drive away for a return and hopefully an order of the correct part this time.

The ZG Sport Touring screen is a good looking option though that I might just have to explore if the dealer can't figure out what to order.

Pretty much what I am finding.......... I'm thinking I should have been given part number 990A0-6007. I guess I'll send my wife back to the dealer, 45 minute drive away for a return and hopefully an order of the correct part this time.

The ZG Sport Touring screen is a good looking option though that I might just have to explore if the dealer can't figure out what to order.

Cool, cool... Get what makes ya happy. :beerchug:

OK, so I rang the dealer and got things figured out. Looks like Suzuki has dropped the ST screen from their parts listing this year.........

I had them order a ZG ST screen and my wife should have it in hand next week. Then I can put it on when home, re-mount the hard-bags and go for a bit of a ride!

Last edited:
Back