Gen II Soupy Lowering Links ?????

joebur

Registered
Ok I have these soupy lowering links that I need some help with, I just ordered them but I thank I was sent the wrong links. Now here is the problem as you can see in the pictures below the links are longer that the stock links. Which from what I have been told means by just installing these links that the bike will be lower than stock and can only get lower? So there will be no way for me to put the bike back to stock height, short of putting the stock links back on the bike. Now for the problem with this is I'm 6'2" and do not really want to lower the bike at all unless I'm at the track ( Drag Strip ). I'm in no way bashing Soupy I'm just asking if this is correct or not and it's the weekend and I would like to get the bike back together soon.

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0007.jpg

Seems accurate to me. They are but a 1/8th inch longer which would mean that your bike would be 1/8th inch lower. They are lowering links, did you need them to raise the busa?

You should be fine. your only talking about a half of hole difference and probally wouln't even notice the slight difference in stock height.

nice links:thumbsup:

Seems accurate to me. They are but a 1/8th inch longer which would mean that your bike would be 1/8th inch lower. They are lowering links, did you need them to raise the busa?

No don't need them to raise the busa. But was wanting to have it at stock or maybe a little higher when riding on the street. But be able to drop it when at the track.

Haha, no problem, just trying to helP. Let us know how they work out for ya when u get them on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I talked to Mike today and he has taken care of everything will have the links installed shortly. Thanks everyone for the info..

Back