Gen II Puig Hugger?? Any Sponsors??

efiguero

Registered
Anyone know of any US retailers that carry the Puig Hugger for the 08 Busas? I have only been able to find one company out of Germany that sells them, and they are pretty pricey from them. Any Sponsors on here carry them, I would rather buy from you guys. Let me know, thanks!!
4693c.jpg

What up Adam, been a long time, anyhow, they do make them for the Gen I. I actually ran across one on Ebay, and I think motomummy carries them as well. Still doing powder coating??, thinking about getting some done.

That looks pretty trick I like that you know if they make one for Gen I?

I think I still have a "NWS" gen 1 hugger I used for about 10K miles on my gen 1... better pm off this thread if you would like me to confirm and shoot/ send pic's. NWS kept the shock and linkage clean.

I also like the looks of the puig here... More details please.

I can get the puig huggers if you still need one,I can check in the am on availabilty....

gen 1 hugger in cf/abs is in stock but the vendor doesn't have any gen 2 ones on shelf but would be willing to order some,4-6 weeks is delivery time,but could take longer as they come direct from manf....$270 each plus shipping

gen 1 hugger in cf/abs is in stock but the vendor doesn't have any gen 2 ones on shelf but would be willing to order some,4-6 weeks is delivery time,but could take longer as they come direct from manf....$270 each plus shipping

Thanks Golden Child, that is what I was looking for, kinda pricey. I will let you know though.

If you guys are interested I maybe ordering one for gen 2 customer if you want one get in on the order so when they make run you can be first guys with them..i'll do $285 tyd in the usa on them 1 time only..Order will go in friday evening regardless of how many buy them,you can paypal to cloudninemotorsports@verizon.net

Last edited:
Puig Huggers are in US now my vendor has 5 on hold for me....1 sold...lmk if you would like one,can ship friday of next week..we waited to get these so get them now soon as these are gone next order will be placed..

Back