Gen II Luggage

Toptrucker

Registered
Hi all, It's been a while since I've been on here, extremely tardy of me I know and I hope you will all accept my apologies.

I have a question regarding luggage, I have had my K8 now for nearly four years and now my wife has got her bike licence we want to do a bit of a tour (she has a Honda Hornet 600cc (it's called something else in America I think)).

Here in lies the problem, what luggage to get, choice here in the UK is a bit limited so I was thinking of getting some from RKA an outfit based in California, has anyone got any and if yes what are your thoughts on it. With shipping etc price is around $350. Is there any other choice out there.

Also another question has popped into my head, touring the USA, I have found a website that caters for Brits doing route 66, LA to Chicago, but on Harley's which puts me off as I have never had the desire to ride one. The cost of this would be close on $8000 for the pair of us. Does anyone have any contacts that would do it cheaper and not on Harley's?

Many thanks in advance.

Geoff.

I ordered RKA bags from Pashnit about 2 years ago. I ride to work everyday and utilize the bags. They have held up great with no issues.

Back