Gen 3 in Tampa

Howdy Folks!

I just picked up my Gen 3 today. I’m so happy! She was everything I hoped for. Smooth inline four with loads of torque, stable at high speeds but able to lean into a corner, very very smooth quick shifter, confidence inspiring, and nice ergos. All that and absolutely gorgeous to look at!

I’d never ridden a Busa until I picked her up today. She rides exactly as I’d hoped!

Excited to be part of the club. If anyone else is here in Tampa hit me up. Also, I’d appreciate any pointers on good performance/tuning shops in the area and good vendors online for upgrades and parts :)

View attachment 1659884
Welcome to the forum from Riverview, FL. Congrats on the new ride! Can’t comment on shops since nobody touches my baby.

Howdy Folks!

I just picked up my Gen 3 today. I’m so happy! She was everything I hoped for. Smooth inline four with loads of torque, stable at high speeds but able to lean into a corner, very very smooth quick shifter, confidence inspiring, and nice ergos. All that and absolutely gorgeous to look at!

I’d never ridden a Busa until I picked her up today. She rides exactly as I’d hoped!

Excited to be part of the club. If anyone else is here in Tampa hit me up. Also, I’d appreciate any pointers on good performance/tuning shops in the area and good vendors online for upgrades and parts :)

View attachment 1659884
What is your opinion of the engine braking on a scale of 1 to 10?

What is your opinion of the engine braking on a scale of 1 to 10?

I’d have to say 10. I haven’t played with it yet so have it on default setting (most aggressive). I don’t notice it a lot which is why I give it a high rating. I prefer less engine braking.

My Streetfighter has very very strong engine braking so that might be effecting my score. By comparison my gen 3 engine braking is so much nicer.

Welcome from south central Florida, where the roads a long, straight, and flat.
Yeah I gotta find me some twisties somewhere

2.JPG

Back