Gen 3 in Tampa

devlaps

Registered
Howdy Folks!

I just picked up my Gen 3 today. I’m so happy! She was everything I hoped for. Smooth inline four with loads of torque, stable at high speeds but able to lean into a corner, very very smooth quick shifter, confidence inspiring, and nice ergos. All that and absolutely gorgeous to look at!

I’d never ridden a Busa until I picked her up today. She rides exactly as I’d hoped!

Excited to be part of the club. If anyone else is here in Tampa hit me up. Also, I’d appreciate any pointers on good performance/tuning shops in the area and good vendors online for upgrades and parts :)

DACA3697-079D-43A6-AB44-A82D55236A97.jpeg

Howdy Folks!

I just picked up my Gen 3 today. I’m so happy! She was everything I hoped for. Smooth inline four with loads of torque, stable at high speeds but able to lean into a corner, very very smooth quick shifter, confidence inspiring, and nice ergos. All that and absolutely gorgeous to look at!

I’d never ridden a Busa until I picked her up today. She rides exactly as I’d hoped!

Excited to be part of the club. If anyone else is here in Tampa hit me up. Also, I’d appreciate any pointers on good performance/tuning shops in the area and good vendors online for upgrades and parts :)

View attachment 1659884
Welcome from central Florida (Lakeland)

Howdy Folks!

View attachment 1659884
Heartiest congratulations...!!!wishing you miles and miles of happy and safe riding.

Welcome to the site Devlaps, enjoy! Lot's of information, experience and knowledge hanging out around here...

Cap

Back