Gen 3 Hayabusa

Our information is that the bike will get an updated, enlarged version of the existing engine, punched out to around 1340cc to make well over 200hp

It's already 1340cc though...

We’ve been reading these ‘updates’ for years now so the info is somewhat dated. I’m interested but prolly not enough to buy one. I may look into the new C8 Corvette. My blown Caddy doesn’t get very good mileage. :laugh:

#HayabusaVersusRocket3 ~ #Triumph2020Rocket3 ~ #THEoRg *

I watched a show where they pitted it against the V Rod, the V Rod held it's own.

If I was after a power cruiser, a V Max would be my choice. Or an M-109

#HayabusaVersusRocket3 ~ #Triumph2020Rocket3 ~ #THEoRg *

That would make an awesome compliment to a Busa! I was looking at the Street Triple before I found my little lady. I loved the bike but brand new at $18K that was a little steep for my first ride. I'd still like to have a Triumph but not to replace Pashence

I watched a show where they pitted it against the V Rod, the V Rod held it's own.

If I was after a power cruiser, a V Max would be my choice. Or an M-109
M-109r has been on my bucket list for years. The complaints I’ve seen are broken clutch cables and busted gears. Not sure what’s up with Suzuki and their transmissions, but have seen several horror stories about DR-650 3rd gear failing, m-109r missing second or 3rd gear (including one for sale locally with bad/missing 2nd gear) and my busa’s false neutral issue between 5th and 6th. I would still love to own one or the Yamaha raider.

Some of the bikes mentioned in this thread are simply amazing for sure. I was looking for a Harley Davidson Vrod (Night Rod/Muscle) and passed when I saw them in person. They looked beautiful online but in person they were just too small for my big ass. The M109R is still on my list, one day I will own one! I don't like the look of the dash on them but other than that its pretty badass! I have also been a fan of the Ducati Diavel but reading reliability reports really threw me off. Everyone on the forums said its like a BMW or a demanding GF that needs constant attention. PASS. Maybe ill rent one but thats it. VMAX!!! Yes, would love to own one but the blacked out version that came out in what was it 2015 or 16? Beautiful bikes nonetheless.

Suzuki says they will reveal 19 new 2020 models her in Europe/EU and the Hayabusa aint one of them! It really sucks that your prez, lifted the emmission rules as it means that they will rather contimue with the gen2 than creating an all new gen3 busa..

Suzuki says they will reveal 19 new 2020 models her in Europe/EU and the Hayabusa aint one of them! It really sucks that your prez, lifted the emmission rules as it means that they will rather contimue with the gen2 than creating an all new gen3 busa..

Somehow I highly doubt a Gen 3 was in the works regardless, the market is small for a hyperbike these days, it's probably not worth the R&D costs to develop one.

Only Suzuki and Kawasaki were seeking the title of supreme hyper bike and Kawasaki won. I'd imagine they will go on to develop their supercharged bikes and drop the ZX14 soon.

Really? You're even blaming Trump for the lack of a gen 3 Busa too? Yellow09 you dont think they'll try a supercharger on the ZX before they kill it? Personally I think the 14 is ugly but that ZX 10 is a sweet looking ride

#GoodByeKawasakiH2 ~ #OnceYamahaPutsThisBikeMotorOut ~ #THEoRg *

Somehow I highly doubt a Gen 3 was in the works regardless, the market is small for a hyperbike these days, it's probably not worth the R&D costs to develop one.

Only Suzuki and Kawasaki were seeking the title of supreme hyper bike and Kawasaki won. I'd imagine they will go on to develop their supercharged bikes and drop the ZX14 soon.

In EU the ZX14 is already dropped due to emissions..

Aand regarding my comment about Trump... I'ts more irony than blaming... I really don't care.. its your prez, u elected him and so far he is doing what he promised...

In EU the ZX14 is already dropped due to emissions..

Aand regarding my comment about Trump... I'ts more irony than blaming... I really don't care.. its your prez, u elected him and so far he is doing what he promised...
The ZX14 is dropped? Huh, didn't know that....well, I guess the big bore hyper bike days are behind us.

Back