Gen 3 exhaust?

Could be. My new Z has an under body ‘can’ for all the emissions crap too. This enables a much smaller and tuned exhaust even if just for the sound.

Nice article, gives hope and fruit/food for thought.

Glad to read about progress Suzuki has made their design.

It's also a relief to see two mufflers. I was concerned Suzuki was going to use the GSXR-1000R system on next Busa.

Perhaps that one was meant for all the former British colonies, with the kick stand on the right.:laugh:

Canada never had the kickstand on the right, we've been in alignment with our American cousins. My brother has BSA bikes and I always hit the rear brake when I tried to down shift...

...and like c10 said, the diagram is from the bottom.

:)

You know
that is
looking up
@ it from
the bottom .

;)

hayabusa.jpg

Ok, so here in NZ we have quite the camber in the road to facilitate drainage/rain run off, and we ride/drive on the left (the correct side :moon:) so the road runs downhill to the left side.
Now, if the stand was on the RH side and you park the bike on the road facing forward, the bike will end up standing virtually straight up and down due to the road camber . . . totally unsafe and a risk of falling over when parking!
So to propose that the 'former British Colonies' would have their stand on the left is ludicrous beyond belief!! :poke:
You guys . . . . :rolleyes:

Ok, so here in NZ we have quite the camber in the road to facilitate drainage/rain run off, and we ride/drive on the left (the correct side :moon:) so the road runs downhill to the left side.
Now, if the stand was on the RH side and you park the bike on the road facing forward, the bike will end up standing virtually straight up and down due to the road camber . . . totally unsafe and a risk of falling over when parking!
So to propose that the 'former British Colonies' would have their stand on the left is ludicrous beyond belief!! :poke:
You guys . . . . :rolleyes:
Gotcha, should have posted that on April 1st.

They know we are just going to rip it off any way right? I don't care if they have an old vacuum hanging off the side of it.
Unless it comes with a mandatory annual inspection....and what that inspection entails. Bikes here in Canada don't go through emission testing.......yet.

Back