Gen 3 busa in the pipe

Yeah I still don't see them racing .

Neither is WOT .

If they were their engines would be racing,
their not their simply cruising at high speeds .

Well,
medium speeds .

Watch YouTube on the BIG screen . . .

hqdefault.jpg

You'll see 165 mph indicated in the curve .

I for once , am not falling for it :cool:..... but that bullshit 'artist' has fitted those Gixxer fork to his impression :eek: ..... trying to draw me out ....for me to say , I'm very much liking what I see... , bastard can draw though can't he !! :rolleyes:

Notice the nose looks to be about 3" farther forward? If the wheelbase is the same that is. The old one lines up with the front of the rotor and the new one, about to the rim's edge.

I've been holding my breath and I'm seeing spots in front of my eyes...,
Seriously though, I reckon I'll wait til the Gen 3 arrives, test ride it, fall in lurv with it and part with a whole lot of cash to take it home.
I almost bought a 2014 Busa recently just for the Brembos but backed out at the last minute. I'm glad I did.
Anyways, I will never part with my '99 model after putting so much into it to make it respond like it does.
Ohlins front and rear is next ....... :bowdown:
then it will be Brembo calipers and radial m/cyl after that. :thumbsup:
Little by little, step by step . . . . . . :p

I've been holding my breath and I'm seeing spots in front of my eyes...,
Seriously though, I reckon I'll wait til the Gen 3 arrives, test ride it, fall in lurv with it and part with a whole lot of cash to take it home.
I almost bought a 2014 Busa recently just for the Brembos but backed out at the last minute. I'm glad I did.
Anyways, I will never part with my '99 model after putting so much into it to make it respond like it does.
Ohlins front and rear is next ....... :bowdown:
then it will be Brembo calipers and radial m/cyl after that. :thumbsup:
Little by little, step by step . . . . . . :p

I would be thinking the same as you are about the Gen 2 if I was all cashed up , this close to Gen 3 release Kiwi . I also wouldn't sell the Gen 1 either , once you get on to the new Ohlins , and the set up all sorted , along with the brakes etc , you should be re writing your will to be together , both in life and death , and be buried with her !! Step by step is great , because you get to fully sort out each mod , ready for the next !!

Back