Gen 3 busa in the pipe

I must say that I have never seen any more useless mirrors than what he has clipped on his windscreen.

there more for seeing flashing lights behind u then actually seeing. buddy has em on his bike and its simply to say he has mirrors so he doesn't get cited and if the police come up behind him and flash the strobes he can at least catch a glimpse of them

I must say that I have never seen any more useless mirrors than what he has clipped on his windscreen.

I 'd like to know where he got em'.. I can't see out of my stock mirrors. I'd gladly get rid them.

If you want to see, you need 01-04 gsxr1k mirrors(they bolt right up), and 1" spacers are available if you have trouble seeing around your shoulders.
I've found that quality bar-end mirrors are easier to see behind you than anything else. Even $20 ebay cheapos are good enough to try and see if you like them.

If you want to see, you need 01-04 gsxr1k mirrors(they bolt right up), and 1" spacers are available if you have trouble seeing around your shoulders.
I've found that quality bar-end mirrors are easier to see behind you than anything else. Even $20 ebay cheapos are good enough to try and see if you like them.
Thank you!

I put the spacers on the stock mirrors and it made all the difference in the world.

I don't get it.

The guy on the gen 1 stays on the gas,
and the guy on the gen 2 doesn't.

Some of us aren't afraid to pin it into red line in high gear ~ others believe that the last gear is for slowing down . . .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5rLuy-Lrlm1mQCmuqyE1weMYnFCSks-cKaHWUcDKkOR4kWJcY.jpg

yea the video is a little retarded I don't get quite wat they were doing except cruising down the Hway at prob 130 or so. big F-en deal! I don't see anyone lose anyone cause they weren't racing they were riding!

I don't get it.
The guy on the gen1 stays on the gas, and the guy on the gen2 doesn't.

Yeah the video is a little retarded.

I don't get quite what they were doing.

Except cruising down the highway at probably 160 or so.

Big F-en deal!

I don't see anyone lose anyone cause they weren't racing they were riding!

Just before the next signal light you'll see GrapeApe let off & look back ~ if you'll look at the top of the screen before he looks back you'll see it . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

yea I still don't see them racing. neither is WOT. if they were their engines wud be racing, their not their simply cruising at high speeds. well, medium speeds.

i got gxr mirrors from pashnit and man oh man how i wished i had done that a long time ago

Back