Gen 2 Vs 2014 Zx-10r

datboifred

Registered
Just a short pull versus a friends flashed, dyno tuned and geared gen 4 ZX in mexico lol. He gave me the hit as i'm about 70 pounds heavier than him and im still running stock gearing. I'd say my bike did pretty good after I did a major tune-up. Runs prior to my tune-up he would pull me in 3rd and 4th gear.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thats pretty impressive considering them ZX-10's are pretty quick. in fact, a jockey on a ZX-10 a couple years ago is the only bike to ever give me a run for my money on the hi way. he was only like 3 bus lengths behind vs. the usual 5 lol. it was a quick bike tho but the dude weighed like 130 lbs. his bike went 8.60 at the track.

Yea no doubt GNBRETT those ZX's are quick just not fast enough lmao. I refuse to be beat by any kawasaki. I thinking of turboing or running nos for my next mod. I want to start with motor work first so i've been doing alot of research to decide which to go with.

great idea. yes build a solid bottom end cause wen u go Turbo its like taking a hit a Heroin.... ull want more trust me and without good pistons and rods and other stuff u will be playing with fire. u can make 300 or so safely on stock internals but u will want more eventually. it does get quite pricely once u start adding everything together like tranny, clutch, boost controller, liquid intercooler etc

Nice run. Those Gen4 10Rs run real good with a slip-on and a good ECU flash. Most make 188-190rwhp which is right up there with the BMW. One of the quickest all-motor 1000's by us is a Gen4 10R with a great tune,ECU flash,full Akra and -1/+1 gearing. They will getcha if you're half-assing around on the throttle

Back