gen 2 right side under fairing replacement

HUCKDAT

Registered
hello all,
i have a 2016 busa and the right side under cowl is broken on the bottom.
20180824_120936.jpg

i did a search on "how to change a right side under fairing"and got "no results found" ......
i have a new under cowl on the way,and am wondering if anyone has done a write up on how to piece together the 2 pieces of the side cowling.
if so please point me in the direction of this thread,if not then anyone with assistance in this matter would be deeply appreciated.
thanks in advance
scott

Thanks for.the link,i used that video when i changed the oil last month.great video.the right side cowling come off as 1 piece but seperates into 2 pieces.i was wondering about an explination of how they come apart.
Thanks for your time and efffort,
Scott

Thanks for.the link,i used that video when i changed the oil last month.great video.the right side cowling come off as 1 piece but seperates into 2 pieces.i was wondering about an explination of how they come apart.
Thanks for your time and efffort,
Scott
When I separated mine, they were heel together by some clips and screws on the backside. You’ll see once you take it off, is not hard at all. Best of luck.

Just replaced my left side(upper and lower)a couple of weeks ago.My upper was all busted to poop but got to use it as reference to put my new one together,was like a jigsaw puzzle but finally got it.As mabupa said though,you'll see how it pieces together.

thanks again,
the piece will be here tomorrow,should be able to get to it on friday.
maybe ill do a write up if i don't forget to take pictures.
scott

I city change uppers and lowers on right side my 08 some tried to steal it. They must of gave up found it on its side 20 ft from where i parked it. Lol

Back