Gen 2 injector flow rate

nitrousbusa569

Registered
Hey guys! Does anyone have the flow rate data on the gen 2 injectors and is the flow rate the same for the upper as it is the lower???? Thanks in advance!!

nitrousbusa569

Registered
I'm aware of that buddy, however i'm looking for lb/hr data for technicial tuning....need the static flow data for upper and lowers at 43 psi.....

Amode

Registered
Hey guys! Does anyone have the flow rate data on the gen 2 injectors and is the flow rate the same for the upper as it is the lower? Thanks in advance!!

Damm you smart guy. I read this one way, And then I was called buddy. Lb/Hr Tech, Static, 43psi. Call Bob Woods. He is close by you. :laugh:

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
stock gen 2 are 280cc on both sets at factory psi. you roughly gain about 42-45 cc with 1 bar increase in psi...

nitrousbusa569

Registered
Hey homie how are ya?!? Thank you for the info !! I was gonna flow them today but you saved me 2hr worth of work :) Thanks again !!

Draco1340

Registered
Kind of splitting hairs, but the spec is 270 CC/min @ 43 psi. I have RC recalibrate every race season, and they typically only measure 255 to 267 prior to clean / balance. It doesn't take much to throw them off.

Draco1340

Registered
BTW, that works out to about 37 HP per injector at an 80% duty cycle (maxed out). So you can only get 3x37 = 300 hp out of these injectors at 43 psi. This of course assumes you have a pump that can supply the fuel and a motor that can burn it. Thats why an adjustable regulator is handy.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one litre Peter