Gen 2 helibars wind noise increase

virkdoc

Registered
Hi guys I just installed the helibars on my gen 2 2011, I already have the soupys risers installed. The driving position has no doubt improved drastically with minimal stress on wrists. But the problem Im having is that the wind noise has increased tremendously. I changed my windscreen also to make it better but there was no difference between the puig double bubble and the MRA touring windscreen. Any ideas how to make it better. I use a Shoei Helmet X11 and it used to be super quiet. Now the wind noise is deafening.
Thanks

I have both screen you listed . when you raies your body postion from out behind the screens protection you will pick up more wind . I noticed same thing with my conversion from heli bars to the full abm / lsl kit .
The helemet you have is not super quiet model
I have a quest model. Its not bad

I mean the same helmet was quiet before the helibars and now its loud. Would removing the soupys risers and just leaving the helibars make a difference?

Did you miss understanding you moved your body into a different airflow stream by Raising the hand controls so you sit higher than the previous configuration ?

Back