Gen 2 hayabusa Forks

I want to lower my gen 2 forks internally without using an aftermarket triple cover. Do I need a kit for it? What is it? Or what do I need?.

E76A3E38-7F7C-4C46-BB49-36598C4A6788.jpeg

I want to lower my gen 2 forks internally without using an aftermarket triple cover. Do I need a kit for it? What is it? Or what do I need?.

You will probably find Spacers or an aftermarket triple tree clamp the best way to go...
This has been talked about on the .org before. Below is the link.

View attachment 1606983
How much lower do you want the front? A lowering triple tree is the easiest, you still have full travel. Internally lowering them will limit travel, not advised for a street bike.

Ohh okay. I was trying lower it like this

View attachment 1606991
Looks like that bike has a de-raked neck or offset triple tree, the front wheel is tucked too far to just be lowered. Great for straight line performance and meeting class wheelbase standards, but not ideal for the street because steering will be slower and clearance is greatly reduced. If you want the look, that's the price you'll have to pay.
If I were in your shoes I'd buy the black triple cover I wanted and sell the chrome one I had to offset the cost a bit. Slide the forks through an inch or two and ride it.

Looks like that bike has a de-raked neck or offset triple tree, the front wheel is tucked too far to just be lowered. Great for straight line performance and meeting class wheelbase standards, but not ideal for the street because steering will be slower and clearance is greatly reduced. If you want the look, that's the price you'll have to pay.
If I were in your shoes I'd buy the black triple cover I wanted and sell the chrome one I had to offset the cost a bit. Slide the forks through an inch or two and ride it.
Oh okay, thanks bro I appreciate the info and help. That’s what I’m gonna do , just use my triple tree cover that’s already on there and push the forks through there.

Back