Gen 2 - Gen 1 parts interchangability

Will levers for a 2nd gen swap over? I'm getting some conflicting info looking at this...hopefully someone can make a definitive statement here.

OEM levers should interchange without a problem. I know for a fact the clutch levers are the same and would assume the brake lever is too.

Anyone here have any idea that the ignition coils for spark plugs are the same for both Gens?

2011 black busa with frontal collisions the frame is broken at the neck and I got a replacement frame straight in condition from an 04 busa for 350 usd (a steal so I picked it up not knowing compatibility).

Now the question is that can I use the 04 frame while restoring the 2011 bike. All other parts I intend to buy used or new will be gen 2 parts

Attaching the pic so you know what am getting at.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the fuel pump between 1st and 2nd generation are compatible. It appears the tanks swap, so you would expect the pump to swap as well. 1st Gen Pump assemblies are getting more expensive and 2nd Gen pumps are easier to find at a lower cost.

Has anyone run a 1st gen on a 2nd gen pump or Vice Versa

Well there are 2 versions of the Gen 1 fuel pumps the outside tank fuel pumps for the 99-00 and the intank fuel pumps 01-07 so that will be a factor.

Just had my 99 converted to an 08 tank and pump (gen 2) Bolts right up, needed a "T" for the fuel rail and had to modify the harness. Fits perfect, just a tad bigger gap where the front inner dash panels line up.

bikeee.jpg

Bike (6).jpg

khbsdv.jpg

2011 black busa with frontal collisions the frame is broken at the neck and I got a replacement frame straight in condition from an 04 busa for 350 usd (a steal so I picked it up not knowing compatibility).

Now the question is that can I use the 04 frame while restoring the 2011 bike. All other parts I intend to buy used or new will be gen 2 parts

Attaching the pic so you know what am getting at.

Everything will cross on to the gen 1 frame just fine. The only thing it doesn't have is the rubber grommets that the back of the fairings push in to on the frame. Everything else crosses over.

will a Gen2 handlebar mount "which sits on the top clamp, and holds the handles" fit a gen 1?

As I dont like the grey and think the black would look cleaner ????

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a platinum blonde wigs and it is perfect.

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a platinum blonde wigs and it is perfect.

WTF :laugh:

For Gen 1 and Gen 2 Stator coil the same?Able to interchange with no issues?

As i checked the part number is different.Thanks

Has anyone fitted a Gen1 gas tank to a Gen2? Are there any clearance issues eg with the airbox?

Back