gen 2 gel seats

jeffritz

Registered
hi i'm looking for a good gel seat for me and the gf if any one has one for sale or can give me a idea on what a good gel seat I should buy ??:please:

I had a gel seat for sale which is spoken for. If the guy doesn't pick it up I'll make it available again. My preference is New Image. He builds a custom seat to your specs and desires. Not cheap, not fast but the best.

Seats are 100% a personal preference.
What one person likes others will dislike.
Best bet is to sit on as many different seats as you can, and ride for a while if possible.
Post your location, maybe you can go for a ride with a member here that'll trade seats with you for the ride.

Seats are 100% a personal preference.
What one person likes others will dislike.
Best bet is to sit on as many different seats as you can, and ride for a while if possible.
Post your location, maybe you can go for a ride with a member here that'll trade seats with you for the ride.

well I live in Canada in a kinda small city I know most of the busa riders in town and they all have the stock seats

I can tell you that the gel OEM seat that I have was horribly uncomfortable. It looks great but I couldn't use it. Its true that some people like it. Some people find that after a while especially it became more to their liking. I got the New Image with a bolster in the back to go against the hump because I ride alone almost exclusively. It feels like a comfy sofa and keeps me locked into the position I want to be in...close to the tank. I also got the alligator or croc texture and it keeps me from sliding around. The bolster also zips off in case you want the back seat on. It cost 250 shipped and well worth it. I bought it blind in the sense that I didn't know what it would feel like or even look like because I designed it myself.

Back