Gen 2 ECU Editor Gear A/F Tuning Help Needed

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I'm having difficulties tuning my Gen 2 to fine tune some issues for the track. What I'm seeing is in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd the A/F is flatlined where I want it. However, when I shift to 4th, the A/F drops .4, then when I shift to 5th, the A/F drops another .3, then when I go to 6th, the A/F drops again another .3 or .4.

I am seeing this on the track and it is consistent every single run. I'm missing out on some good power on the top end and I was wondering if you guys could help me out as to where to make some adjustments to correct this.

The bike has an RCC Turbo Stage 1 setup on it and I am using the boost fuel tuning.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm having difficulties tuning my Gen 2 to fine tune some issues for the track. What I'm seeing is in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd the A/F is flatlined where I want it. However, when I shift to 4th, the A/F drops .4, then when I shift to 5th, the A/F drops another .3, then when I go to 6th, the A/F drops again another .3 or .4.

I am seeing this on the track and it is consistent every single run. I'm missing out on some good power on the top end and I was wondering if you guys could help me out as to where to make some adjustments to correct this.

The bike has an RCC Turbo Stage 1 setup on it and I am using the boost fuel tuning.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
turn off the ram air compensation

Thanks Johnny!!!! I'll let you guys know the results after my next pass in the next couple weeks.

Back