Gen 2 busa with slight damage... please help?

HebrwHmmr

Registered
Hey everyone... just signed up for this forum. Was hoping you pros could help me out a little. I am looking to buy my first bus. I don't have big money, and found a 2009 busa with 16000 miles. The bike has slight damage (Scratches on the left fairing and very minor one on the right one) he says it fell on some leaves. I should be getting it for only like $6500. Does this sound about right? I was also looking at a gen 1 (2004) with only 7500 miles in perfect condition, but then saw the 2009 for only like 500 more? whats your guys take on this? thanks for any help!!
Matt

Gen II $6K, check it over close and take it for a good ride. Both sides boogered up ???

It's either an extremely good price for the Gen 2 or something wrong that you aren't being told about. Check it over very carefully.

Hey guy,I was always kawi guy wit my zx14! My brother had a gen1 that I would spank on the regular effortlessly,now the gen2 with a few bolt owns n ur good!! I got my first gen 2 busa this year and I'm more happy than I've ever been,that's a very decent price but offer 6 cash n see how it goes!! I paid 7 for an 08 in excellent condition with 10k on it! Good luck

Back