Gen 1 Trim Panels around speedo/column area "paint ?"

chillcat34433

Registered
I see alot of people having a nicer look to their panels, rather than leaving stock black color. My 99 is the passion orange color (newer model color). Is it as easy as taking these 4 pieces to paint shop and having them sanded down and painted or is there someone out there who paints them and sells them?

I see alot of people having a nicer look to their panels, rather than leaving stock black color. My 99 is the passion orange color (newer model color). Is it as easy as taking these 4 pieces to paint shop and having them sanded down and painted or is there someone out there who paints them and sells them?

There is a company that sells them sanded and painted or just painted to match stock colors. I did mine my self. I forget the name of the company, but if you do a search it should come up. You can also ask pashnit

better off taking them to a body shop alone with a piece of ur bike for color match. i painted mine as i work in a body shop but they need a bit more preping and attention then standard plastics.

I done mine..

DSC07785.jpg

DSC07786.jpg

DSC07788.jpg

DSC07789.jpg

DSC07921.jpg

DSC07924.jpg

I hate the stock black inners. :( Looks really lame, cheap, etc, etc. Sending mine out to get painted by Race Ready right now.

Dsc09901_dash.jpg

He did my '00 oh so many years ago, and I'm back to have William do them again. :bowdown:

Dsc04527_busa.jpg

Img_1393_TiogaPassBusa.jpg

Dsc04403_busa_800.jpg

Dsc09901_dash.jpg

Img_1393_TiogaPassBusa.jpg

Dsc04527_busa.jpg

Dsc04403_busa_800.jpg

painted mine to match as well. it looks really clean. just do it man, don't be afraid to do it yourself. if you f them up, you can always repaint, or buy some CF inners.

Back