Gen 1 stage 1 rcc

So this bike had the ecu sent out after the dyno tune to get flashed. It was on the dyno yesterday for a quick tune and it made just over 280 after 2 degrees of timing was pulled up top. I will post videos of this bike in action over the summer. He wants to line up against my 1397 busa. I will keep this update and let you know how fast the bike is and how long it lasts at this level.
Oh I am dying for those videos....

Well I ended up running the bike yesterday for him. Took second place on it and beat out some really fast cars. I would of gotten 1st place if the air shifter worked. I was having to foot shift it so that was slowing me down a little bit. Track temp 130 degrees so it was pretty greasy so I was leaving in 2nd gear but I was riding the brake to brake boost the bike. Today is drag racing.

70D1BCCC-ABC3-495F-9B30-BC346FBBFBAC.jpeg

Well I ended up running the bike yesterday for him. Took second place on it and beat out some really fast cars. I would of gotten 1st place if the air shifter worked. I was having to foot shift it so that was slowing me down a little bit. Track temp 130 degrees so it was pretty greasy so I was leaving in 2nd gear but I was riding the brake to brake boost the bike. Today is drag racing.

View attachment 1599890
The video isn't loading.....:poke:

Last edited:
Bike didn’t have a go pro mount and was to busy with everything. I will look for video from other people and post it up in the video section

The owner bought a ignition module so we’re going to hook that up and use 2 step on a button so it will work like anti rolling lag

Well it was a great day for someone. 4th pass ever at the track on this bike and he was so close to his goal. He’s going to drop it off soon so we can make some more changes and hopefully he can get that 8 sec pass on the bike. Then we will be putting a much longer arm on the bike. Bike is only 5 inches over stock and is 2 up in the rear. Next mods are different gearing and shift light with auto shift.

F80646F1-2FB5-41E4-AEEE-E77335FD45A6.jpeg

So this passed Wednesday the owner took the bike back to the track for a shake down and to see if the changes helped. That’s his 11th pass on the bike so far. He’s shooting for 8.70s now. This coming weekend his new parts should be in. He ordered tank shell, fuel cell, and 3/4 front fairing. Going to lower the bike more and go back to the track. Still need to hook up the auto shift. That should help him go faster with consistent shifts at the correct rpm. Pretty impressive for a short wheelbase bike with a true hand clutch.

297B1B14-97AD-492B-B4CE-E94DD9F1E0E3.jpeg

This weekend we took this bike to the track along with my bike. He was having problems launching after installing a new clutch. I took a look at it and made some adjustments. The next pass he made he went 8.68 and we both couldn’t believe it. After that we both wanted to go home but thought let’s try and go one more time. The next pass he went 8.42. We both couldn’t believe it. He has a 3/4 front fairing for the bike we’re going to install and put some weight up front and see if he can’t crack of a 8.3x.

AF832ECB-7C17-4796-95E7-1CF1B0954BF8.jpeg

The owner made it to the track again this weekend and was able to go a little faster. But looking at his time slips looks like his clutch might be slipping. He’s going to put some more heavy duty clutch springs and see if his trap in the 1/4 go up more. If it does the bike should go 8.20s judging from his 1/8 mile trap speed. Bike is still on 9 psi stock motor 110 octane fuel.

9E41E068-13C9-4B71-B127-05E1F9ACC29F.jpeg

The owner made it to the track again this weekend and was able to go a little faster. But looking at his time slips looks like his clutch might be slipping. He’s going to put some more heavy duty clutch springs and see if his trap in the 1/4 go up more. If it does the bike should go 8.20s judging from his 1/8 mile trap speed. Bike is still on 9 psi stock motor 110 octane fuel.

View attachment 1606074
That’s moving out there. That bike should be around 300hp.

I am in Minnesota. Only close place we would trust is win racing. The owner of the bike might be taking it there. He wants to get the bike tuned on kill. So I am sure mid year it will be in pieces. As he won't turn anything down to let it last. He has a R1 that has a 60 shot on a stock motor and won't run the bike off the bottle

Win Racing Is A GREAT Tuner....

Back