Gen 1 Nose Frame needed

TWT racer

Registered
Got an 04 Busa I'm fixing, and have most plastics already but need the steel frame that bolts to the main steering column and holds the nose cone up
Anyone, please let me know

:thumbsup:

I have one that is a little tweaked, but if you want it, it is yours...

If it's not straight, you'll never get the plastics to line up properly & bolt together seemlessly. The Fairing Stay leads, all the plastic follows.

Should have it in stock, can send you a new one Monday if you opt for that route.

Suzuki Fairing Bracket, Fairing Stay - Moto Brackets | Pashnit Moto

YS269790-2.jpg

YS269790-2.jpg

I got a Moto Brackets fairing stay for my Gen 1, which has led to quite a nightmare. Bracket was 1/4" off in one direction, 1/8" off in another, total POS. As mentioned, nothing was lining up as it should. Took it back off, sent it back to Moto Brackets (Florida) for the replacement they swore they'd send as soon as they got the bad one back. Well, 5 weeks later and I still don't have the replacement fairing stay. Several emails and phone call to them from the shop I bought it through, AND from the local Parts Unlimited sales rep later, after hearing a pot full of excuses and internal blame/buck passing from Moto Brackets, they "claim" they've sent a replacement. Should be here Tues. or Wed.. We'll see.
In my experience, Moto Brackets are a bunch of clowns, selling junk, backed by p**s poor customer service. Deal with them at your own risk.

Yea that Frame if it's not a 100%, you're gonna have issues with the fairing all the way down.
Gonna check with Pashnit see how much his are

Thanks Guys

Back