Gen 1 Motor Swap.

BusaJ07

Registered
Good morning all I’m new to the form but hoping I can get some insight on a project I’m working on I currently have a 2007 Hayabusa with a bad motor I’ve dropped from the frame and I already had a 2000 hayabusa motor I was planning to use to replace the bad one but was wondering with the 2000 having a external fuel pump and the 2007 having a internal fuel pump if I just used the throttle body from my 2007 on the 2000 motor would that take care of the fuel delivery difference or would I also have to do a fuel pump conversion that I’ve read in the form hope someone has taken on a project similar to mine and could enlighten me on the proper steps to take to get me back on the road thanks in advance for all help!

Good morning all I’m new to the form but hoping I can get some insight on a project I’m working on I currently have a 2007 Hayabusa with a bad motor I’ve dropped from the frame and I already had a 2000 hayabusa motor I was planning to use to replace the bad one but was wondering with the 2000 having a external fuel pump and the 2007 having a internal fuel pump if I just used the throttle body from my 2007 on the 2000 motor would that take care of the fuel delivery difference or would I also have to do a fuel pump conversion that I’ve read in the form hope someone has taken on a project similar to mine and could enlighten me on the proper steps to take to get me back on the road thanks in advance for all help!
Welcome along!
If you need help or advice you’ve definitely come to the right place.
The search function is your friend as well, but you really need to share pics and videos, we love pics and vids!!

Welcome along!
If you need help or advice you’ve definitely come to the right place.
The search function is your friend as well, but you really need to share pics and videos, we love pics and vids!!

okay I’ll add some pics and take a few videos as I’m doing everything thanks again!!

Back