GEN 1 left mirror needed.....

dubbedmarquis98

Registered
anyone has an extra gen 1 mirror laying around not used.....i dropped her about 4 months ago and broke the mirror off. i used J B weld on it and it worked pretty good (for a while) i went on a 4 hour ride this weekend to dayton and it fell off on the way home on the interstate...lol i turned and seen it rollin soooo.....any help would be appreciated.

I have one I could send out on Sat when I get home if no one else steps up before the weekend. Let me Know by Friday.

dubbedmarquis98 said:
anyone has an extra gen 1 mirror laying around not used.....i dropped her about 4 months ago and broke the mirror off. i used J B weld on it and it worked pretty good (for a while) i went on a 4 hour ride this weekend to dayton and it fell off on the way home on the interstate...lol i turned and seen it rollin soooo.....any help would be appreciated.

I will look when I get home; I have one NIB, but I don't remember if it is a left or right.

hey thanx for all the help. im not sure if Gen 1 and Gen 2 mirrors are the same. i found gen 1 in the classifieds but its sold. @ MC, thanx just let me know.

The mirror that I have is a left side OEM NIB. Send me your addy; it is yours.

Back