Gen 1 Hardbag mounting options

I have got a full set off Givi luggage on my 2010 using the SW racks they ain't that bad to ride with. My missus says it looks like a truck haha still have a unused set of Gen 1 racks for the side cases in my loft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted,

That looks great!! If I come across that other spacer, I'll send it so you'll have a spare. Or at least the ones you have will match 100%. ;)
Also the Gixxer rear signals on my bike measure 5.0" from the mounting point if you decide to go that way.

Last edited:
Ted,

That looks great!! If I come across that other spacer, I'll send it so you'll have a spare. Or at least the ones you have will match 100%. ;)
Also the Gixxer rear signals on my bike measure 5.0" from the mounting point if you decide to go that way.

If you find the other spacer and want to send it thats cool, the one you made looks great I think. I am going to try to shorten the stalks on my oem signals.

The wife and I went on a day trip this weekend and did 430 miles around the cascade loop here in Washington State. We got to test out the rear corbin seat with backrest and the luggage. The bags worked great, They were very easy to use and it was nice bringing our raingear and cold weather clothing wich we ended up using. My wife also loves her corbin seat with backrest.

NorthCascadeHiwayLooponHayabusa2010005.jpg

Last edited:
Back