Gen 1 grudge bike build.

$185 to service the shock! Yes worth it but start adding the numbers.i took off last Saturday and sunday for the first time in wow. I literally worked 40 days in a row. Make 100 extra. Put 20 or 40 to the bike. I hope I live long enough to see it make a pass. Notice I didnt say finish? I will never be finished!!!

0731202155_HDR.jpg

You've got some serious money in that beast!
Thats how I see it. But just pocket change to some of the others. I told the man that sold those rims I would know what to do if I could just buy everything thing new. At one time! You seen chris Moore videos. This thing at 2 years in August. But thats why makes me happy. I don't fish boat hunt drink lay around or whatever other people do. That makes them happy. O.k. but for me... It fussing with the people at the track
Screenshot_20200731-221037.png
Screenshot_20200731-221037.png

I really curious what kind of numbers your going to run. You running a oem style hand clutch? I have a gen 1 that I ran at the track a couple weeks ago. Stock motor, 72 wb, non cut rail and hand clutch. Best so far is a 9.41 at 144mph. I hope to 9.2x’s once I get my hand dialed in.

I really curious what kind of numbers your going to run. You running a oem style hand clutch? I have a gen 1 that I ran at the track a couple weeks ago. Stock motor, 72 wb, non cut rail and hand clutch. Best so far is a 9.41 at 144mph. I hope to 9.2x’s once I get my hand dialed in.
Hand clutch. Stock clutch. For now. I have a 2 stage lockup and billet inner and outer baskets. But just want to get it going now. The rule is only make one change at a time. That's out the door for now. Everthing is new. At least to me. If the motor and trans holds up. I have the nitrous progress through ecu with mps bells. And autoshift I'm new to. Wego III to keep an eye on. Jri shock and suspension to try tune. And more. All at one time. And then change all that this winter with a built motor. And you know a lot more nitrous. I run 1/8 mile. My other bike goes low 6 at 69 wheelbase and high 5 with 38hp jets

Hand clutch and stock clutch. My 60 foot terrible. I think. If I'm under 1.5 im walking like I own the place
Hi. I love what you are doing with your bike. My bike is coming along slow, but all I have left to get for the motor is bearings, gaskets,spacer plate,coils, injectors, ECU and a turbo and build a custom kit Now for me a new helmet, either a Simpson ghost bandit carbon fiber or and AGV Pista RR or an AGV K6. Also a suite from Heroic Leathers made of Kangaroo leather.

Hi. I love what you are doing with your bike. My bike is coming along slow, but all I have left to get for the motor is bearings, gaskets,spacer plate,coils, injectors, ECU and a turbo and build a custom kit Now for me a new helmet, either a Simpson ghost bandit carbon fiber or and AGV Pista RR or an AGV K6. Also a suite from Heroic Leathers made of Kangaroo leather.

You leave out kangaroo's alone... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't of thought their hide be thick enough for bike leathers. Gloves maybe, but not full race leathers.

I did a oil change on my bike. Yes it’s super close and you have to muscle the oil filters. When I pull the motor for a refresh I will have them cut the filter thread down a little. That will help with the change outs. But I might do a different exhaust all together

I did a oil change on my bike. Yes it’s super close and you have to muscle the oil filters. When I pull the motor for a refresh I will have them cut the filter thread down a little. That will help with the change outs. But I might do a different exhaust all together
Just talked the the man at murray. Actaully the only man. He and his wife have been making these since 1980. He said oil filter was made to come off but somewhere down the road his jig got off and he didn't know it - for years. Apparently this new pipe I got he calls a grudge pipe. Has the aluminum tip. Cant remember when he made one last. So it must be old. But still brand new. I'm going to have to " convince" the pipes to do what I want. Thought that was interesting

Back