Gen 1 fairing set options? Drop finished them off...

James417

Registered
Well I went and took an unnecessary chance to go for ride about month back on old rear tire. She broke loose over manhole cover and came out from under me. Only about 15mph but enough to slide some and ruin the rest of those dhgate fairings on right side. Fixed the right foot rest and bar end got new tire on and had frame inspected all is good. Surprisingly these dhgate plastics protected the clutch cover area of engine from damage but they are beyond any repair I'm willing to do on chinesiums lol. Being I would need a full set of oems looking at 2k plus depending on who i go through. So any ideas on aftermarkets that are decent? Maybe auctmart? They will never be oem quality I understand that but at least couple years of use all i need. These dhgates where on this bike for at least around a year but who knows all the reviews of good/bad it seems like playing Russian roulette with quality...

I have a complete set of Original 2001 Haybusa, except tank cover. Comes with all the fittings. $650
IMG_0307.JPG

Last edited:
Back