Gen 1 Factory Baro sensor voltage

202mphbusa

Registered
Super long shot, I googled it briefly with poor results Gen1 nippondesno part number 81A0 079800-4990
Anyone know the voltages for calibration? Using one for Baro correction on my standalone megasquirt harness, got it all wired up and am getting readings :banana::race:
I can take readings but my voltmeter is at work and won't go back till Tuesday
Harness in not on the bike right now, but am "having a adult beverage" and am playing with tuner studio

Super long shot, I googled it briefly with poor results Gen1 nippondesno part number 81A0 079800-4990
Anyone know the voltages for calibration? Using one for Baro correction on my standalone megasquirt harness, got it all wired up and am getting readings :banana::race:
I can take readings but my voltmeter is at work and won't go back till Tuesday
Harness in not on the bike right now, but am "having a adult beverage" and am playing with tuner studio
@c10 A bit more of an advanced topic for a you tube (c10s Garage) video. Iam sure Bryan likes a new challenge! :bowdown:

Reactions: c10
Morning coffee brings a little clearer thinking
Ended up with calibration numbers of 0 volts =0KPA (theoretically)
138.6KPA = 5 volts

Baro correction sensor now reads within .5KPA of 4 bar for fuel load
When I get the harness more finished up, I need to calibrate all sensors and measure injector dead time for sure, but for now, bench reads fine

Funny, the IAT and Coolant temp read 10 degrees different in my basement,,,,,,now that's gonna bug me
:(:(

Funny, the IAT and Coolant temp read 10 degrees different in my basement,,,,,,now that's gonna bug me
:(:(
What was actual temperature in the basement ? Where both off a few degrees from actual ? I would expect the IAT to be very accurate in this setting while the coolant not to due to Range of calibration . The IAT operates in a window of say 20 degrees to 110 with a average. While the Coolant Temp is 100 to 250 ish .
If it bothers you run water up to 150 in a pot , and then just at boiling 210 and see if the Temp gauge matches a thermometer in the water .

Daniel I cant help on his Baro sensor as I have never needed to work with one . Looking at his part number , and researching a little though shown most sensors like this read 0.015 to 5.0 volts depending.

What was actual temperature in the basement ? Where both off a few degrees from actual ? I would expect the IAT to be very accurate in this setting while the coolant not to due to Range of calibration . The IAT operates in a window of say 20 degrees to 110 with a average. While the Coolant Temp is 100 to 250 ish .
If it bothers you run water up to 150 in a pot , and then just at boiling 210 and see if the Temp gauge matches a thermometer in the water .

Daniel I cant help on his Baro sensor as I have never needed to work with one . Looking at his part number , and researching a little though shown most sensors like this read 0.015 to 5.0 volts depending.
Can't put the Air temp in water, open element
Never thought of range of calibration, basement is about 65f
I will calibrate all the sensor as accuratly as I can when the time comes,

Back