Gen 1 Busa 1397 Vs Gen 4 Zx10r

Yea the turbo busa was spinning and was playing catch up the whole time. My buddy on the zx10r has video and you can see the turbo bike laying a health black line down.

What's all done to your bike and hp ?
That 10 seems pretty quick also as he was right there a few times

I haven't dynod my bike yet. But the previous owner when he built the motor it made 205 whp on a swb bike on c12. I was also starting in 2 ND gear everytime vs him starting in 1st. His highest trap speed is 155 on pump gas. I have trapped 158 on c12. The zx10r is getting head work this winter so spring time we have a rematch.

Busa killer, your a gen 1 or 2?
I'm debating going 1397 or larger or turbo on my gen 2.
Do you run race fuel all the time or pump fuel?
What header & tuner?

My bike is a gen 1. My bike was tuned for c12 so I run it all the time. It's tuned with a pcv as nobody close to me tunes with ecu. I have a Murray sidewinder no baffle. I love the motor as it makes good power and runs great. If your turbo already just go bigger. But it all depends on what you want to do. I wanted something low maintenance so I went to this motor. I will spray a small shot at it and be done. Would like to hit 200 mph in the standing mile with it next year and also run mid 8s at 160mph. Those are my goals. After that I might put stock plastics on it and daily ride it to work. Right now it's just a track bike that sees the Mexico streets for some friendly pulls.

The turbo busa in the video is one of my old bikes. Sold it to a friend that had the boost turned up and tuned. I didn't want to risk breaking anything as I bought the bike for cheap and wanted to make some money off it.

Well what do you want to do? Drag race, roll race, street ride? Going bigger motor you pay alot up front but no hidden costs. Go turbo you have to pay for the kit but you will be buying some stuff besides the kit. Going turbo will be spendy. But all depends on what your needs are. I do love my motor bike cause when I race my bike jumps out in front cause I have lots of power in the mid 4ange and top end. Turbo bike has to spool up and by the time it spools and gets going and gets traction it's to late.

Seems like that turbo buss takes a minute to spool up... I don't think mines take that long, last I checked I'm pulling with them from the first turn of the throttle.

The turbo bike spools quick it's a little turbo. But the long arm, wore out shinko, and bad shock set up add to spin city. We went back in the truck and you could see lines on the highway were he was spinning.

Back