Gel Battery

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I am now a dealer for a gel cell battery company that makes a battery that will fit the busa, with 285 cold cranking amps. Can mount upside down or where ever you would like to mount them.

This is a true gel cell battery, just like the opitma ones used in cars.

Now hear is the kicker. I can sell you a gel cell for less than what suzuki charges for a normal wet cell battery.

These come with 2 year warrantys, 8-10 year self life, 3-10 year use life,.

This is a aswsome battery.

Let me know if anyone is interested in getting one.

also is you have any questions call me.

Josh

Ryders Connection

877-447-1566

Hey. Just got a YTZ-14S but might be interested when I replace mine in about a year.

Speaking of which, now that I'm riding again, where's your shop again? I could use a ride out west.
cool.gif

(Narcissus @ Jun. 21 2007,17:47) Hey. Just got a YTZ-14S but might be interested when I replace mine in about a year.

Speaking of which, now that I'm riding again, where's your shop again? I could use a ride out west.  
cool.gif
I'm ridding out to see Josh on Sat,,welcome to tag along.

Here is a question. Would that battery provide enough juice to crank a 1397 w/o having to do the 2nd battery mod?

Don

just bought a brand new 06. did it come with an
guns.gif
obsolete wet cell battery? i use the no maintenance gel on my 02 harley even.

(Jester0769 @ Jun. 21 2007,19:16) Now hear is the kicker. I can sell you a gel cell for less than what suzuki charges for a normal wet cell battery.
hmm... I got my "wet cell" (sealed YUASA) for about 65.00 (at a Suzuki dealer).

you can match it?

(BusaCruise @ Jun. 21 2007,23:11)
(Jester0769 @ Jun. 21 2007,19:16) Now hear is the kicker. I can sell you a gel cell for less than what suzuki charges for a normal wet cell battery.
hmm... I got my "wet cell" (sealed YUASA) for about 65.00 (at a Suzuki dealer).

you can match it?
Wow! I haven't been able to find true Yuasa for under $95 shipped. That's not old stock, is it? Not that $30 make a whole lot of difference.
rock.gif

I got my YTZ-14S for 70.00 after taxes here in va.

Brand new watched it come off of the pallet.

ok so maybe your dealer is sellin cheaper than mine. Around hear dealers are getting 125 for a wet cell battery. Im tryin to sell gel battery for 99+shipping.

O5, yes I do belive that it has enought amps for a big bore bike. Ill have to check some numbers.

Narc, If your commin from dallas take 183 to 820 west, run 820 to lake worth exit for hwy 199 west (away from ft. worth). Take that nine miles out of town and it will put in the big city of Azle. Once you cross over FM 730 my drive way is half a mile on the right. Have a big sign out front that says "Ryders Connection"

If you need too just give me a shout, 817-444-1566 and ask for Josh

Sorry Josh wasn't trying to down play your product here, the benefits are well worth the price.

I'll call you for my next battery swap.

(USN05LE @ Jun. 21 2007,19:51) Here is a question.  Would that battery provide enough juice to crank a 1397 w/o having to do the 2nd battery mod?  

Don
I use the ytz14 on my 1397 and i haven't had any problems starting my bike.sometimes it gets a little finicky when its real hot outside.95+degrees but not very often.at 285 cranking amps you shouldnt have any problems.ps im at 13/1 comp ratio pistons with 10 thousandths shaved off the head.so about 13/6 on comp with no problems.

(Jester0769 @ Jun. 22 2007,09:38) ok so maybe your dealer is sellin cheaper than mine. Around hear dealers are getting 125 for a wet cell battery. Im tryin to sell gel battery for 99+shipping.
Sounds like a nice price. When I need on you will be the first to know.

they look just like one another. same size and everything. Only differance Ive seen is that they dont have those little nuts you have to chase down to start the termal screws. thay have the brass inserts that just tread up right away.

Josh

I just payed $95 for an Interstate battery. I still had to add the acid pack when I got the thing home.

Back