Gearing for top end? Buddy has a zx14 and i want to leave him.

I think stock for stock, the Busa has more HP and the 14 has it on the torque. :laugh:

Torque your belt up tighter or your :moon: will fall down. I believe you are going up against the faster spinning engine is the 14, not sprockets.

You need to match the spin dry your eyes now. Sprockets and tre sockets my azz is Paz IS someone'is :moon: UP!

:rofl:

Hey guys this is my first time in the forum and im kind of new to this modifying and making bikes fast.. i own a 07 hayabusa stock and i wanna make it pick up speed faster but not go over about 130 mph..any ideas?? sprockets maybe??

swap sprockets.
Hey guys this is my first time in the forum and im kind of new to this modifying and making bikes fast.. i own a 07 hayabusa stock and i wanna make it pick up speed faster but not go over about 130 mph..any ideas?? sprockets maybe??

Would you know what size of sprockets..Something that wont take out my sixth gear that much..i commute alot on my bike

If you ever decide to turbo the bike spend some extra money and do it right the fist time. However that is a whole new can of worms. I will say this though...Yesterday I had a 14 roll up on me and then shoot off at WOT. I downshifted into second and by this time he was atleast 150ft feet ahead. Within a matter of seconds I was next to him and hitting the breaks. He just shook his head and gave me a thumbs up.:laugh:

Back