gearing and throttle response

Busa Rider

Registered
tried a 17 front on my gen 2 busa stock on rear and its just not as strong on throttle response , bike is stock except for pipe and brocks map in power commander its an 08 friend tried it on his 2011 with same results ive heard a lot of talk about tre so i tried it and with the shorter gearing it sure feels a lot stronger anybody know whats going on with this

I would assume you if you want better throttle response over all you can get your ecu flashed to get rid of the timing retard in the first four gears and also go up 2 on the rear sprocket...ecu flash will definitely help i had mine done by powerhouse cycles one of the site sponsors and ordered vortex rear sprocket up two in the rear and down 1 in the front...definitely quicker

I would assume you if you want better throttle response over all you can get your ecu flashed to get rid of the timing retard in the first four gears and also go up 2 on the rear sprocket...ecu flash will definitely help i had mine done by powerhouse cycles one of the site sponsors and ordered vortex rear sprocket up two in the rear and down 1 in the front...definitely quicker

any idea why this happens just plain ole feels doggy with shorter gearing feels great with tre

Back