Gear Indicators

Pimpin

Registered
What's up my fellow BUSA riders, Which gear indicator is the easiest to install and reliable Thanks in advance

Sorry I would have answered earlyer but I have been stairing at your avtar for 30 min.
drools.gif
Anyway Gipro pretty much plug n play!
ThumbsUp.gif

My GiPro took me less than 10 minutes to install. I would make sure itcomes with the extran 20 dollar harnes to make it all plug an play. Programing is easy a pie.

I got the GiPro w/ atre. real simple to install/program. It's all plug and play except for one wire to the battery.

Acumen digi gear just plugs into th back of the guages. theres only one connection takes less than 2 minutes to install. the hardest part is taking the top panels off you can get everything done in less than 5 minutes.

Wiring wise the one I do is very easy, just plug it into the euro connector, but requires installing a modified gps sensor.

I also do a gear indicator with build in launch and shift light using tri color LEDs and autoshift output as an option for guys with air shifters already.

its different, not everyone likes the 6 LED layout, but they work well and you get a TRE out of it as well.

http://www.boostbysmith.com/pb....5297846

Back