G'day from down under

shorty

Registered
Hi there people. My name is Stuart and I'm 43 from Sydney Australia. I'm currently riding a 98 vmax which is getting retired next weekend when I pick up my 2011 Bussa.

The Aussie Hayabusa Club is doing a track day at Eastern Creek next Monday, 18th of August. If you can, chuck a sickie and come meet us...

Thanks mate but my job is drawing towards the end anyway (I'm a crane driver) and they are starting to lay people off around here anyway. A bit risky to have a sickie at the moment. I would be keen to come along next time though. How often do they go out to the track?

Thanks mate but my job is drawing towards the end anyway (I'm a crane driver) and they are starting to lay people off around here anyway. A bit risky to have a sickie at the moment. I would be keen to come along next time though. How often do they go out to the track?

Track days and drag racing nights are a random thing... we just go when somebody says, "let's go"... so if you're ever into doing track days, let us know.

Also, if you have a nice restaurant, pub, donut shop, cafe or pizza shop nearby (preferably with plenty of parking so we can stare at our bikes while we eat), let us know and we'll organise a "Hayabusa Meeting" one night (usually Fridays) in your neighbourhood!

Pan (0414250975)

Welcome to the org, always glad to have another 2k11 rider among us...black is the fastest color...

Track days and drag racing nights are a random thing... we just go when somebody says, "let's go"... so if you're ever into doing track days, let us know.

Also, if you have a nice restaurant, pub, donut shop, cafe or pizza shop nearby (preferably with plenty of parking so we can stare at our bikes while we eat), let us know and we'll organise a "Hayabusa Meeting" one night (usually Fridays) in your neighbourhood!

Pan (0414250975)
Ok cool. Do you mind if I give you a call sometime? I see you put your number up.. Anyway what area are you living in?

Bike Nights at Sydney Dragway are kicking off again soon.
Second Thursday of the month from October to March.

PS: Welcome.

Last edited:
Back