Gcal finally got new tires!

gcal

Registered
Ok here is the scoop started out bad and ended up good.
I got up this morning and went to go to the tire shop to get new tires and as i get on the bike i see the left tank knee pad is gone...So that sucks major azz..
I get to the bike shop and as i look at my front tire i see that the front fender is cracked..WTF!..Now im pissed. It cracked behind the fork. There are two bolts behind the fork and they were both broke. The bolts were in the holes and the the fender was cracked around them.....As i look closer i noticed yet another thing, i lost a bolt off the front fender....WTF!!!.....I guess bad things do happen in three's....

So i finally got to go pic some tires out. I had very little money to spend (130 to be exact) so i go in look at their race takeoffs and see some used street tires also.
I picked out a 180 street dunlop (forgot what it is exactly, 208,207 or what ever) for 40 bucks. Its almost new it still had the color lines from factory and the front is a race take off with plenty of thread on the tire all the way around.
130 installed. On the way home it felt were diffrent then the old bald tires i had. Totaly diffrent bike. I like it.

Any how as you have read i need a front fender and i also need a left tank knee pad with the bolts. If any one has them please let me know so we can work something out.

Thanks, George

check out ebay ... they always have them.. i bought one off of ebay. for about $75.00 ..good luck.
smile.gif

Back