Gauges Problem needles completely off

crotchrocket81

Registered
Hi guys, I have a huge problem, I changed my gauges on my 04 Busa, and I removed the needles without paying any attention to their positions, after replacing everything, Most of my gauges are off by a lot, anyone have any idea how I can Recalibrate everything? any input would be highly appreciated

thank you

although i don't post a lot, i think i can give you some insight on your problem. i don't think you have one. i almost 100% sure that when you first turn your key to the on position your gauges will sweep from 0 all the way to full for fuel, wot for rpm 185mph for speedo and hot for temp. i think in this sweep the gauges are calibrating themselves. vince

Get ahold of Scott at bluegauges.com per email, I'm sure he can fix them for you..
beerchug.gif

If Pipe's suggestion still doesn't work, note the position of the needles(s) when at rest. For example, let's say the tach 'rests' at 1000 RPM, note that.

Then, pull the needle off, being careful not to turn the servo shaft, and shift the needle amount that it's off and reinstall.

I did this the first time I installed some home-made gauge faces; pulled the needles and forgot where they were when I reinstalled. The suggestion that Pipe gave didn't help me. I ended up pulling them and resetting. All good now!

Back