gauges cluster broken

expream

Registered
hello to all!

I have crashed my b-king (I know that it is hayabusa forum, but you community is much more bigger) Have crashed also gauges cluster. No one sells used. It is only possible to get new, but price is not adequate (about 1500EURO).

So the main question - is it possible to run bike without gauges? Will it run as it should? or will it go in "maintance" mode? What about universal gauges like veypor.com sells?

Not totally sure about bking but the Hayabusa will run without any issues without the cluster. the cluster is 100% output information. Nothing fed back to ECU.

sure... on ebay no one sells :( ... I'm programmer (have experience with micro controllers coding) and plan to build my own dash board (just for fun). Do you think it is possible? I found a lot of info on ecuhacking board about reading data from ecu, but no one has tried/created own dashoard/display.

nothing on eBay - ouch... good luck on the home made cluster. Sounds like it would be fun.

Bike runs fine without dash you will need gps for mileage used. I took my dash out and ran it for weeks waiting for LED change

20140428_140345_1_.jpg

Back