Gauge Problem, Please HELP!!

Big Sexy

Registered
on my way home tonight for a short ride, my speedometer and tachometer quit working:dunno: Obviously the odometer isnt working either. I did have the gauges done at bluegauges.com but they have worked fine since then. Everything else works, clock, gear indicator, fuel and temp gauges. The speedo and tach even cycle when you start the bike but just sit at zero. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and might have an idea what it may be.

Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:
Troy

Contact Scott at BlueGauges. Prolly be hard this weekend though.

I would check the connection at the plug on the back of the gauges, and also the pickup on your front sprocket cover.

on my way home tonight for a short ride, my speedometer and tachometer quit working:dunno: Obviously the odometer isnt working either. I did have the gauges done at bluegauges.com but they have worked fine since then. Everything else works, clock, gear indicator, fuel and temp gauges. The speedo and tach even cycle when you start the bike but just sit at zero. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and might have an idea what it may be.

Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:
Troy

Did your turn signals quit?

Nope, those work too! i am guessing it has something to do with the sensors for the speedo but not really sure.

Your guys were right, it didnt come unplugged per say because it was still snapped in but it may have not been straight or something. I unplugged it and replugged it in and yahoo it worked.:cheerleader:

Thanks
Troy

Back