Gatlinburg Tenn

mr8ball

Registered
The wife and I took a trip over the weekend to Glatinburg Tenn. I thought I would share a few picks with you guys. I saw a few birds and we got to see the Dolly Parton parade as we got in to Pigeon Forge. We took a ride on the Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway up through the mountain and then road the Gatlinburg Sky Lift. Its a very nice place to visit with great views. O the clock shop got us as well. We bought a nice looking Grand farther clock. I love them things :laugh:

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

611-046.jpg

Nice pics. The grand father clock is VERY NICE. My wife and I went in that shop last month, they have some nice clocks. Congrats. :)

Nice pics. Have not been there in a few years. I like to go there in late August or Sept to escape the FL heat!

I use to go to Pigeon Forge all the time for the car shows. Kinda got out of it and have been all through the mountains there. I would go in the clock shop every time I went and had a feeling if I went in there this time they would get me. I had one a long time ago but it ended up at my moms. I hope to one day get that one back as well. I would have one in every room if I could. I have one of the Rhythm clock also. Its pretty cool how many things that thing can do every hour. I love time pieces. We might go back in Sep. or around Christmas. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Very cool! Great pics. Thanks for sharing. I have never been but it on my list of places to go. Looks like that pack 'em in the gondola pretty tight. :laugh:

parents lived in Severville. what a great place that area is. I could see myself retiring there in a few years. Gatlinburg is the nicest place ive been to

i've been there a few times and have always had a good time...thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Which drink did you buy a pint of at the moonshine store? Lightning, corn or the peach flavor?:whistle:

None of the above (Sorry) I don't drink :laugh: We were eating at a restaurant on the balcony and it looked like a good pic. It seemed to be a few of them stores around there.

Back