Gas Still Going Down Down Down.....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Filled up on gas this morning less than $25.00

upload_2016-2-3_14-31-5.png

Dam $1.25! I thought $1.79 was cheap here. that like 80's prices....smh. so I'm sure we as a planet have less gas then we did a few years ago yet its less than half the price now. price gouging is such a joke!

Cheapest I got i t was $1.39 the other day south of Ft Worth....seems like it bumped back up a little the last couple of days?

Oklahoma is right in the middle of it too, oil and gas make up a lot of the economy. I have a perspective that is a little different than most in that while there are layoffs and job losses other areas thrive and and grow. Being flexible and having more than one skill is paramount to the survival of a families income. There will be balance in the long run but in the same breath when things were great how many people were planning for the inevitable collapse?

Plenty of folks got laid off when it was nearly $4/gal. I'm sorry the 6 figure oil workers are out of jobs. But it's hard to have too much sympathy for them. They preyed on us at $4.

1.65 here.

I saw gas at 1.12 last night.... Rumor is sub 1.00 gas coming soon!

Back up to $2.41 this afternoon,was $2.31 this morning(same station).Saw reg. unleaded today for $3.00 by where I work,bend over and pass around the grease.

Gas has gone up by .20 plus cents in the last couple of weeks. Lowest was $1.69 a couple of weeks ago, today it's at $1.99.

Back