Gas Prices

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
I guess I was wrong, I never thought gas would go below $2.50 a gallon again, but thismorning on my way to work it was $2.48
AAAssjani.gif

The world must be about to end or it's snowing in hell, did you notice the price of gas started dropping just before Labor Day, and kept dropping!! That is the first time since I started buying gas I have ever seen gas go down in price before a major summer holiday!!

The word down here in Refinery land is that the massive discovery in the Gulf of Mexico is making the Arabs really nervous...
I hope it's true and the bastarrds in the Middle East get their taints handed to them on the World market...

By the way, I bought gas for my Busa Friday nite on the way to the races for $2.19

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 12 2006,11:23)
(Devious @ Sep. 12 2006,09:20) By the way, I bought gas for my Busa Friday nite on the way to the races for $2.19
You bought GAY?  
rock.gif
Is it just me or is Gunny not saying anything...
Sorry, now I see it...

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 12 2006,10:23)
(Devious @ Sep. 12 2006,09:20) By the way, I bought gas for my Busa Friday nite on the way to the races for $2.19
You bought GAY?  
rock.gif
I saw it too, but he changed it by the time I was ready to quote
ices_rofl.gif

Is it a coincidence there was a 6.0 earth quake in the same area as the oil discovery??

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,10:25) Is it a coincidence there was a 6.0 earth quake in the same area as the oil discovery??
dont jinx it
mad.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,11:25) Is it a coincidence there was a 6.0 earth quake in the same area as the oil discovery??
Now that you mention it, I wonder...

they will have to find a new way to jack up the prices
rant.gif

All it takes is uncertainty.

Gas goes up like a rocket and comes down like a feather.

They got to slow the search for newer better ways to give your ars a ride! renewed fuel wind and new research!
argue.gif

beerchug.gif

rant.gif

Back