GAS Prices

gurrera

Registered
Correct me if I am wrong.

Isn't oil a commodity, and speculator's are buying it and selling it over and over befor it even gets off the tankers?:moon:
If so it should be taking off the market.:rulez:
I believe that is why the cost keeps going up.:banghead:

gurrera

Please don't get me started on this again!! It is just our wonderful government letting others take advantage of us!! They could refuse to buy it from different companies and the prices would drop! But wait...that makes too much sense and would help the economy!! We can't have that now, can we??

Ughhhh!!

This is sooo crazy!

If the Federal Govt. would just approve more domestic drilling, the cost would drop back to a dollar a gallon in 6 months!!! And new "real" jobs would be created, and real money would be flowing into the economy......

There is no gas shortage, and speculators are driving up the price, and that is it!

Why cant we sell oil to other countries, we have it, we just need to get it. I know there are environmental issues but lets just do it right, do it safe, and get that darn stuff!!

Please don't get me started on this again!! It is just our wonderful government letting others take advantage of us!! They could refuse to buy it from different companies and the prices would drop! But wait...that makes too much sense and would help the economy!! We can't have that now, can we??

Who is They? The U.S. Government? They are not in the oil business. They just regulate and tax it.

Thank OBAMA for stopping the gulf oil and thank that wackjob evironmentalists who sue like crazy when the government tries to open up new oil fields for drilling. That is what is screwing us over.

we're just waiting for the rest of the world to use up their supplies and then we will use ours to take over the world!!!

*this public message brought to you from the office of Pinky and the Brain :laugh:*

Back