Gas prices going up again!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Time to break out the Busa as a everyday driver!

Gas is expected to see roughly $3.40 a gallon in the near future.

gas.jpg

OK we need to make a car that can run on our own gas that comes out our you know what i would never need to stop again to fill up, its getting worse how can people that make minimum wage cover rent gas and everyday cost of life now i know alot of people have 15 people in a 2 bedroom apt

What is the reason this time around..... Oh that's right the greedy bastid's in OPEC have decided not to pump more oil just to see how high they can take it. This is such BS man. Every week its a new excuse to raise the price of crude.
1. An unexpected decline in Crude inventories. - The guy with the measuring stick put it all the way in this week.
2. An unexpected decline in Gasoline inventories. - See above
3. Attacks on an African Pumping station- Someone got drunk and discharged an AK 47 somewhere near an oil pumping station in a country you never heard of.
4. Hugo Chavez wants to start a war with Columbia- Anything for attention
5. Tensions in Iran- There has been tension in Iran since Jimmy Carter what's new?
6. "Summer Driving Season"- I don't have the words
7. "Hurricane Season" - You built your oil rigs in the middle of the one area that gets hit by Hurricanes every year and somehow didn't plan for this occasion?
8. Change of formulation between summer and winter blends of gas. - We added more water to your gas!
9. Tensions in the middle east. - See #5 above. Why don't we just let Israel get all medieval on there a$$?
10. OPEC has decided that they don't want to pump anymore crude right now. - Greedy lil Bastids doing it because they can.

if you sold fuel at 1.50 a gallon what would the end result be? or say $2 even....

lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

You suckas elected wrong guy if you wanted gas prices to stay where they were in 1999.

Just take a look what happened to gas prices since Clinton time.

gasprice.png

Cost of everything sucks arse !!!
And labor rates for our trade are the same as they were 15yrs ago, always comes to spinning your wheels faster for the same dollar.
Why is this ?? Min labor goes up !! Why are our trade rates same still !! I remember paying .99 gallon and health Insurance was only 250month for family......NOW its 800.00
guns.gif
guns.gif

And try to charge more for labor rate and they say "they can find someone else!!"

guns.gif

Cost of everything sucks arse !!!
And labor rates for our trade are the same as they were 15yrs ago, always comes to spinning your wheels faster for the same dollar.
Why is this ?? Min labor goes up !! Why are our trade rates same still !! I remember paying .99 gallon and health Insurance was only 250month for family......NOW its 800.00
guns.gif
guns.gif

And try to charge more for labor rate and they say "they can find someone else!!"
A lot of cheap labor from south neighbor. what is your trade?

guns.gif

still waiting for the answer to the question... What do you think would happen if fuel was 1.50-2.00 a gallon?

we will add a couple more real world parameters

crude oil refineries are running 100%
all the fuel being refined is being consumed now

Dear Friends

I hear you!

It cost me US$15.xx to fill up my 'Busa the other day. I figure that I'm spending about US$1.75 in gas alone for every twenty miles I'm riding.

I never thought it'd cost that much to fill up a motorcycle.

--Jaddie

Yup. Gas prices stayed pretty level alright.

Taxes went up twice fold during the same time for more "social programs".

Let's not forget passage of NAFTA either huh?

r8

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
BUSH
HOW COME THE PRICE NEVER WENT UP BEFORE WHEN THEY HAD TO DO REFINERY MAINTAINANCE??? DID THEY JUST START DOING MAINTAINANCE ON THESE THINGS IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS?
rock.gif
? THEY ARE FULL OF SHART ...MAKING RECORD PROFITS AND GETTING FAT ON THE WORKING MAN AS USUAL.
spank.gif
spank.gif
spank.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

spank.gif

spank.gif

you need to look at all the tree huggers that did not want a "refinery" in their back yard.. no new ones in like 30 years? the demand curve has gone up right along side the price curve.. What is missing here is "world" demand has gone up even faster. China is within the next few years going to be using more petroleum that the US is.

If the price of fuel were at $2 a gallon, you would be mad because there would be shortages.. Ask any retailer now and they will tell you that they are getting about all the fuel they can.

You will not see a "world" traveler complain too much about our $3.50 gallon of gas. Mexico has been 1.001.25 a liter for some time.

Anwar, refineries, conservation are all part of the issue.. you can not blame a "president" for this issue, the facts just point to a lot of other issues.. The USA will allow the middle east to burn up their supply and then tap our own.. we will then take back all that money... (providing we can contain the radicals over that time)

Back