RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I still have my trailer too...

Got rid of the 4x4 and the 11 mpg for this

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: "reduced pic size"|1122700923 -->

post_12_57864_T2__Medium_.jpg

be sure and report back the gas mileage for that beast...

hehe.. it's a sharp truck.. but the chevies are getting 18-19mpg

enjoy, and I agree.. the wing screams ricer to me.

The wing is the retro look for the original Daytona... Tuners dont know anything about that

As far as ricer.... I think that tuner is better term since the Busa is... well you get the point

PS The wing is stock, not added to this limeted edition

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122660570 -->

VERY COOL....that truck caught my eye when it came out....sure would look good with a matching 40th Anniv. orange Busa in the back...looks like the color is a pretty close match!

$10,000 off the price with the currenr rebates and incentives making the truck $26000. All the specials end on Sunday

sorry, but even though wing is "stock" on a dodge ram 1500, Id ask the dealer to leave it off. I guess if you want to rice out a truck, thats fine, and don't try to throw in "tuner" in there, its a truck, not your busa, a wing is meant to provide downforce at very high speeds if you're going to say its functional, otherwise, it has nothing to do w/ a "tuner"

<!--EDIT|DSMGSXGuy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122674333 -->

sorry, but that wing is not stock on a dodge ram 1500. I guess if you want to rice out a truck, thats fine, and don't try to throw in "tuner" in there, its a truck, not your busa, a wing is meant to provide downforce at very high speeds if you're going to say its functional, otherwise, it has nothing to do w/ a "tuner"
The wing is very much STOCK on a Ram Daytona, and part of a LIMITED EDITION package. So before you start bashing a guy for "RICING" out is ride get your facts straight.

I still have my trailer too...

Got rid of the 4x4 and the 11 mpg for this
Very Sweet ride, I've got one just like it, unfortunatley I bought it before all the employee pricing crap and discounts......."OUCH".........

Anyways, enjoy your ride, it turns alot of heads and draws lots of attention.............as for the gas mileage, yeah it sucks but 345HP will kick you Chevy/Fords owneres arse any day of the week.

The wing is very much STOCK on a Ram Daytona, and part of a LIMITED EDITION package.  So before you start bashing a guy for "RICING" out is ride get your facts straight.
yeah you're right, a wing on the back of a truck isn't rice, its oh so functional, and theres no such thing as stock rice, it's not possible.

Rice is rice, go through the car scene for 10 yrs and you'll learn that, and I'm not talking your domestic muscle car scene...hell you can go to tuner bash or hin and see all the rice you want.

<!--EDIT|DSMGSXGuy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122674583 -->

The wing is very much STOCK on a Ram Daytona, and part of a LIMITED EDITION package.  So before you start bashing a guy for "RICING" out is ride get your facts straight.
yeah you're right, a wing on the back of a truck isn't rice, its oh so functional, and theres no such thing as stock rice, it's not possible.

Rice is rice, go through the car scene for 10 yrs and you'll learn that, and I'm not talking your domestic muscle car scene...hell you can go to tuner bash or hin and see all the rice you want.
I don't recall anyone stating anywhere the wing was functional.  
It's purely looks and marketing, I know that, I'm sure he knows that, but the last time I checked Dodge was American and if we are talking about RICING, check the board you're posting on and the machine you are riding

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122674966 -->

be sure and report back the gas mileage for that beast...

hehe.. it's a sharp truck.. but the chevies are getting 18-19mpg

enjoy, and I agree.. the wing screams ricer to me.
He should do pretty well on the gas mileage if he keeps his foot out of it as the Hemi should have MDS, Multi Engine Displacement, that shuts down 4 of the 8 cylinders when cruising.
smile.gif

Back