Gas mileage ?

you can probably do a search.. button on top. and get lots of good info.. for me.. i averaged.. 35mpg
smile.gif

Yah...searching for "gas mileage yielded nothing. Thats why i made a thread. At nightime I am to dumb to try "MPG". Thanks

Bone stock is about 130-150 miles to a full 5.5 gal tank. It all goes down hill from there. Im lucky to get about 80 to the tank. Turboed bikes are pretty bad on boost as well.

depending on how i ride. usually i get about 180 miles to the tank. the least i have had is around 110, but i was pretty aggressive and wanted to get a feel for what the bike could do.

the other night i was in a very somber mood and didn't get over 60 mph on a backroad trip (eased through gears too). i had the "mileage" gauge up and it seemed to top out at 50 mpg. got over 200 miles before the low fuel light came on.

18 on the track, up to 49.9 on highway at 85ish. The odometer exaggerates just a little, but not NEARLY as bad as the speedo. have gotten 160 on a tank but usually look for gas after 100

Somewhere between 16 and 45.

Hope that helps.
smile.gif

Seriously ... about 28-29. I hate being under 5000 rpm.

Bone stock is about 130-150 miles to a full 5.5 gal tank. It all goes down hill from there. Im lucky to get about 80 to the tank. Turboed bikes are pretty bad on boost as well.
wow.gif
  I am getting 40 - 42 mpg at 70/80 mph and about 33-35 around town. Of course I live in the open prairies with little to no stop and go  
idea.gif
, just alot of goooooooo  
race.gif

Just picked up the bike - rode from west of Tallahassee to Miramar (Ft Lauderdale) on I-10/75 to bring it home.

575 Mi and 12.1 gallons = 47.5 MPG @ 75-80 MPH

Pretty close to what I was getting on the Highway with my FZ6 - 48-52 (if I tucked behind the screen)

2005. 3000 miles with Yoshi 4-2-1, PCIII as performance mods, 42psi in the tires

Don't forget drafting... My Ninja gets its best around 50-60mph. At highway speeds I draft and make up the difference.
smile.gif

how the hell is everyone getting such good gas mileage??? my bikes an 05 was stock last season and i was getting low 20's would only get 100 or so miles per fill up. now i got an exhaust and pc so hopefully that will help the situation out, im sick of filling my tank nightly.:angry:

Low 40's if I ride like a granny. Mid to high 30's normal riding. Mid to high 20's when in the canyons.

Back