gas mileage indicator

TulBusa

Donating Member
Registered
color me stupid, but didn't my 04 Busa have a gas mileage indicator and now my 08 doesn't? I've looked throughout the owners manual and the internet and this board and even looked on the bike itself and can't find one. Deleted option for the 08's?
wtf.gif

my 02, 05,00 never had fuel mileage indicator niether 08.
you must be mistaking it with another bike, maybe zx14?
laugh.gif

i did not buy the busa ( highest performance bike)to check how good gas mileage i get. if i am looking for good gas mileage, i buy a scooter
laugh.gif

last i saw, every busa (idk bout the new style) HAS the mpg indicator. just gotta cycle thru the odometer/trip1/trip2/mpg

kinda stupid i don't really use mine for seeing the mpg's just a more exact reading of how much is left in my tank cause if i figure miles traveled divided by whatever im getting mpgs is how many gallons out of 5.5 gallons cause i don't really trust my gas guage

wtf.gif

Ride that beeotch until it's empty, fill it up and ride it some more... What the fuk are you expecting
rock.gif
Get a fukking bicycle if you want good mileage.. Jeezus H. Christ.....Enough with the bullshid....
kissass.gif

wtf.gif

Ride that beeotch until it's empty, fill it up and ride it some more... What the fuk are you expecting
rock.gif
 Get a fukking bicycle if you want good mileage.. Jeezus H. Christ.....Enough with the bullshid....  
kissass.gif
Bird...relax, and everybody else for that matter. I was just curious about it, I ride and enjoy and don't worry about gas mileage. If I did want a scooter I would have bought one. Just a question people, take your blood pressure medication and a nap.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Bird Hunter @ May 01 2008 said:
1396710[/ATTACH] AM]
wtf.gif

rock.gif
kissass.gif
Bird...relax, and everybody else for that matter. I was just curious about it, I ride and enjoy and don't worry about gas mileage. If I did want a scooter I would have bought one. Just a question people, take your blood pressure medication and a nap.
laugh.gif

Good to see you you are not a MPG wanker !!! Some fruitloops get on here and start crying about their mileage on high performance vehicles and it drives me freaking insane !!!!
laugh.gif

'Nuff said, enjoy you're busa for what she is... A hot, sexy, fast woman, who needs no foreplay other than the twist of a key !!!....

peace.gif
beerchug.gif

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

I used that feature a lot on my 02, but alas, the 08 does not have it.  But it does have the gear selection indicator which is a nice consolation.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
1396842[/ATTACH] AM]
wtf.gif

rock.gif
kissass.gif
Bird...relax, and everybody else for that matter.  I was just curious about it, I ride and enjoy and don't worry about gas mileage.  If I did want a scooter I would have bought one.  Just a question people, take your blood pressure medication and a nap.
laugh.gif

Good to see you you are not a MPG wanker !!!  Some fruitloops get on here and start crying about their mileage on high performance vehicles and it drives me freaking insane !!!!
laugh.gif

'Nuff said, enjoy you're busa for what she is... A hot, sexy, fast woman, who needs no foreplay other than the twist of a key !!!....

peace.gif

beerchug.gif
The MPG indicator is a good instrament for keeping an eye on the health of your bike. I'm not so much concerned with the actual MPG, but consistenty. If I see the mileage drop its the first indication that the engine isn't running right.

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
1396943[/ATTACH] AM]
wtf.gif

rock.gif
kissass.gif
Bird...relax, and everybody else for that matter.  I was just curious about it, I ride and enjoy and don't worry about gas mileage.  If I did want a scooter I would have bought one.  Just a question people, take your blood pressure medication and a nap.
laugh.gif

Good to see you you are not a MPG wanker !!!  Some fruitloops get on here and start crying about their mileage on high performance vehicles and it drives me freaking insane !!!!
laugh.gif

peace.gif

beerchug.gif
The MPG indicator is a good instrament for keeping an eye on the health of your bike.  I'm not so much concerned with the actual MPG, but consistenty.  If I see the mileage drop its the first indication that the engine isn't running right.
BusaW... good point. I like to see what it says each time I reset the tripmeter when refueling. By the average number, I can relate to how I rode since the previous gas station stop. Any significant change would get my attention.

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

Back