Gas..how much each month?

Gas..how much each month? -

• 1) $1.00 to $99.00

Votes: 68 100.0%

• Total voters
It is funny I am deployed have a little fuel savin mini car here. It probably gets 30 miles to the gallon. Gas is only about 50 cents a gallon here. I end up useing about 30-40 bucks my entire six months.

Maybe $800 a month. The wife and I both have SUV's. I save in the summer when I ride to work. I can almost cut that in half.

I have 2 vehicles.... a 1994 Honda Del Sol tht gets about 30mpg and takes about $20 to fill up and a 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD that gets about 13mpg and takes about $75 to fill up.

Needless to say, I drive the Del Sol a lot (especially when I am by myself.... the husband doesn't like it because he feels like a sardine in it)

In the late fall/early spring we use about 600mo. Winter we drive the 4X4 suburban alot and that alone takes 25bux a day to work and back. In the summer/early fall i ride everyday so it drops quite a bit then. But it's always more than 400/mo.

Gessih! Was I off on this poll or what? I should of started with $500 and gone from there.

Some of you could buy two 08 Busa's for what you pay in fuel costs.

r8

$600 a month and thats if I just go to work and back everyday.
and no company card sad.gif

selling the dodge and going back to an s10 pickup (4 banger)

currently:
truck payment $550 month
fuel $600 month
ins $140 month

Driving is frigging too expensive!

hmmm
well see what i do is i pull up to the gas pump and the indian standing there fills me up and i leave oops i forgot i am in iraq lmao so that doesnt cost me a thing.
But maybe thats why i own a 2005 pontiac grand am cost bout $25 to fill and get 33miles to the gallon..
so the only thing is my wife driving back and forth to work which it about 30miles round trip.
but when i get back i live 1.5 mile from my unit heheheh soooooo THATS how you do it. My wife gets fuel about 2-3 times a month so not more then $75. But when i get home the Busa will be running. It may raise just a few dollars.
So what i am trying to say is some of yall need to move closer to your job. I know i would never drive that far to get to work and back.

4-500 a month,Depends on where we go on the weekends.Cindy can't sit still.From wed.-sun. last week it was 100$. What the ####!! And then you got insurance and a truck payment,Don't forget about home heating oil. I think we are all getting it in the ###. banghead.gif

Between the 07 Busa LE -00 4x4 F 250 diesel-86nissan 4x4-and 88 mustang it costs $700 to $750 a month in fuel alone. We have them all paid for so no pmts. We live in Timbucktoo Washington and the nearest anything is 17 miles. Dinner out is 38 miles one way. The price we pay for QUIET and no neighborhood. Hell, just to a paved road is 2.5 miles. And in the winter thats got to be plowed B4 I can be at work 42 miles away at 0500 in the morning. --see me--

about $50 per month for me.... 6 miles a day round trip for work and the store is in the same path...

I do a lot of my shopping on the net just so I do not have to venture to the "mall" or other retail space..

Amazon has a lot of free shipping and great prices... (as long as you do not mind waiting a day or 3 for your stuff)

You arent kidding. I dont know how much gas my wife goes through a month, but it's about 20 miles each way for her to work. I only drive about 10 miles each way, but the Lexus isnt what id call fuel efficient, and it runs on premium unleaded only. My truck gets about 12 miles per gallon, and I know I'll be driving the piss out of that goin back and forth to the hardware store in the process of getting stuff for the new house.

on my bike.....60/week(140 miles a day)
car(07 Mazda 6i).....36/day(220 miles a day)

My gasoline bill is regularly between $400 and $500 per month. That's only my bill. The wife buys her own separately. In the summer, I try to ride my bike to work as often as possible. It gets 40 mpg regular, versus 16.5 mpg premium for my truck.

CW

I spend $100 give or take a month on gas. I commute 45 miles each way to work but im fortunate to have a company truck to drive.

Hell I burn more diesel than gas, but you add it up. Fill the truck (35gal tk) at least 3-4 times if not more per month. Then the bike twice a week.

Back