garmin zumo 550, cheapest place to buy??

hemi

Registered
really want to get the garmin zumo 550, but they are ridiculously expensive. Trying to search ebay and the clasifieds to find a used one for a bit cheaper, but not much luck yet. Anybody know where the cheapest place is to buy one, would like to keep it under $500, so i'll probably have to go the used route. Who is willing to sell me their used zumo 550:laugh::laugh:

Yeah I hear ya, I keep hoping they will come down some.

Depending on why you want the Zumo...you can buy a Garmin multi-mode Nuvi 550 for around 260 bucks. They are waterproof and trust me when I say that!

already checked craigslist, no luck. There are a few on ebay that end in 5 to 9 days, gonna keep an eye on them and maybe i'll get lucky!!

I don't know about the cheapest place, but I have one and I love it. One of my best buys ever. With the new software update that came out, text entry is now accurate.
Good choice dude.
:beerchug:

Love my 550, I was thinking about selling it and getting the 660.

I found the Zumo 450 on clearance last year at Sams' Club for $309.00. Same as the 550 minus, text-to-speech and XM Satellite radio. You might be able to find one cheaper if you don't need those features.

Back