Garage holeshots

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Why must i feel the need to spin the rear tire whenever i'm moving my bike? A minor burnout turns into full drag action holeshots in my garage. What's next, garage wheelies?

I think i have squiditis.
laugh.gif
crazy.gif

lol, that would just make me laugh to hear that at night.
"Yup, hes moven the bike again...."
laugh.gif

I do the same thing going into my garage. Get the back tire in and BAAMM, the throttle is turned and the clutch is dropped.

I just can't avoid not doing one everytime somebbodys gives me the universal hand signals for burnout.
biggrin.gif

(BiG-T @ Sep. 21 2006,06:15) ....a burnout in the house....w/ ur helmet on for safety!?  
rock.gif

laugh.gif
The helmet's for anonymity! I'm sure the landlord is going to be pissed!

--Wag--

(GMbusa @ Sep. 20 2006,22:34) Why must i feel the need to spin the rear tire whenever i'm moving my bike?  A minor burnout turns into full drag action holeshots in my garage.  What's next, garage wheelies?

I think i have squiditis.  
laugh.gif

crazy.gif
Do you mean your doing a big "burnout"?
A holeshot is when you launch at the starting line not when you do a burn out. Unless you have a huge garage I didn't think you would have enough room to launch your bike without hitting the wall.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that's gonna leave a mark.....

If that's a rental then the landlord is a bum anyways for no smioke detector....I seriously doubt the intelligence of that group to remove batteries ahead of such events.

Back